PAGE INFORMATIONNAME posco Master DATE19-01-24 16:48 VIEW440TIME COMMENT0
In accordance with the “Notice of the Arrangement of 2019 Spring Festival Holiday” issued by the General Office of the State Council, the holiday will lasts for 7days from Feb.4 to Feb.10 . Feb.2 (Saturday) and Feb.3 (Sunday) are regular workday. To ensure all the customers have a nice holiday, we remind you to follow the instructions below seriously:
1. Please lock the doors and windows and keep valuable belongings before leaving the office.
2. The last person to leave shall remember to turn off the sources of all electric appliances such as computers, water dispensers, photocopiers, lightings, etc.)
3. Do not use overload electricity when working over. Do not add electric devices without authorization or connect power sources.
4. For the catering organizations, please check the facilities in advance and ask the last person who leaves the office to turn off the water valves and various power supplies such as computers, electromagnetic ovens, carts for heating rice, etc.
5. It is banned for fireworks around the buildings, and also limited to bring inflammables and explosives.
6.Please apply to the customer service department of the property company for recording in advance if you need to have others carry bulk commodities during the holiday.
7. Please send your company’s name list of staff who work overtime, of emergency contact people and their phone numbers to our company before 17:00 on Jan 31 2019 (Thursday) (The information of emergency contact people is subject to the previous recording information, unless otherwise changed.), Please record in advance in the customer service department of property management companies for any special task (meeting, event, etc.) during the holiday.
8. In case of emergencies such as flood, fire, etc. Our company will contact the emergency contact person of your company and use the spare key to enter the rent area for salvage.
9. The building will be closed from Feb. 4 to Feb. 11, 2019, including the entrances and exits on the first floor of the lobby, except for the revolving doors in the south and north sides. All must register in the lobby before entering. Thanks for your cooperation!
10. The building doors will open as follows:
B1 staff canteen: closed from Feb. 3 to Feb. 10, 2019, and open as usual as from Feb. 11, 2019.
Starbucks: closed from Feb. 3 to Feb. 10, 2019, and open as usual as from Feb. 11, 2019.
A Twosome Place: closed from Feb. 3 to Feb. 10, 2019, and open as usual as from Feb. 11, 2019.
Gym: closed from Feb. 3 14:00 p.m to Feb. 10, 2019, and open as usual as from Feb. 11, 2019.
We will arrange staff to be on duty 24 hours during the holiday. Please call us at 13717908700 in case of emergencies. Thank you and enjoy your holiday!